Ripple Dot Zero Ripple Dot Zero

That lvl select music. So gewd.
Nice game so far. I like the subtle references to other classic games in the beginning lvl (mario pipe? and a "headhog" hallway you can go to). I like the lvl designs and locations as well. Them Backgrounds are vast and encompassing. This would be cool on like...the 3DS or something :D

Guild Dungeons 2 Guild Dungeons 2

So much potential. Little oversights make these game unnecessarily tedious. I think most people have summed up what I'd say about the game.

Swords and Potions Swords and Potions

I can't...stop...playing.

...help me...

Snowdrift Snowdrift

Really interesting game. I could see this being a bigger experience. It made me recall upon, heavily, the game for Gamecube, "Eternal Darkness". With is random events, and things playing on your psyche. For one, you gave me an emotional response to the game, which was great. I really felt unnerved by it. I had chills as the days wore on. So, good job on that. It's been a while since i've had any games do that for me. It would've been nice if the map was a bit bigger, and you could head out to the right of your home. There was a fairly big bug of the time system freezing - I have Flash Player updated as well. Overall, interesting experience - I look forward to your future games that are similar.

take care of the trees take care of the trees

Expand on this idea and you could have something really wonderful.

Zombie Crypt 2 Zombie Crypt 2

Great. Great. Great. Game.

I've always thought of a game like this - No idea what I could've done - as I don't make games :(. Just the idea of using arrow keys + WASD to control two different characters.

Utopian Mining Utopian Mining

I got the core. It said to bring it back to the laboratory. Nothing happened. There was no way to talk to the scientist. I realized later I had to finish the quest for that girl who wanted Rubies. I thought that was kind of silly. Consider that skank called me a "stupid robot" - I really didn't feel like getting rubies for her - I would've rather just finished the game without doing that last quest. The game was simple, overall. I feel there was more room for innovation as I upgraded rather quickly. It was short and sweet though. You could've even done more with the story. I really appreciated the music and art style. The two songs never got tiring and created a very nice vibe. Everything plays smoothly, etc.

Ultimate Assassin 3 Ultimate Assassin 3

Nice

You've got some cool upgrades from the last game. Being as I played UA2 some time ago, I feel like the level designs are much bigger? I could be wrong on that. I like the abilities. The Invisibility ability is fun. Makes for some good tension. The end-mission achievement gives some good replayability. I'm glad you made another game. I'm also glad that you're continuing the theme with my track. I appreciate you using my music in your games, Jedierman.

jedierman responds:

Your music is awesome for ultimate assassin.

Alphaland Alphaland

---

wonderful.

The Sagittarian 2 The Sagittarian 2

Really great

Mm-hm. The radio is perfect. The story and character interactions are spot on. I loved getting to the casino boat. That'd be fun as hell in real life. Wonder if there'd be zombie fish? Like from the best-worst movie "Undead". Great scene. Clearing out a small town of 200 infected would be fun as well. Hurrah! For Survival!